TeleFlex is redefining customer expectations for today’s modern data center, with the launch of our new Houston facility. In addition to providing a state of the art 100% up-time Tier-IV designed facility, TeleFlex delivers the cutting-edge high performance services customers need to build and operate leading IT solutions. Whether your need is standard server colocation, private/hybrid cloud, virtualization, SDN & NFV, or anywhere in between, TeleFlex’s data center has the solutions to support your needs integrated in every cabinet with on-demand provisioning.
- On-site Tier 1,2,3 support & engineering
- Included power management & monitoring (with per plug switching capability)
- Integrated, on-demand, switch access for LAN, iSCSI, Internet, and WAN access provided on a carrier-grade fabric at line-rate speeds from 100Mbps up to 40Gbps.
- Network management and orchestration tools powered by Junos Space.
Businesses face an overwhelming wealth of emerging IT solutions and platforms such as server & desktop virtualization, cloud (private, public, or hybrid), OpenStack, VMWare, and SDN & NFV. Navigating these technologies presents unique challenges and risks on top of ensuring secure. reliable, and resilient delivery of business-critical applications. Proper implementation of these technologies requires a significant capital investment in networking infrastructure in addition to new specialized engineering and support resources. Often the network infrastructure cost exceeds the budget of a “traditional” server refresh. Increased capital costs can lead businesses to either cut corners in infrastructure, thereby increasing risk, or forego implementing these potentially strategically valuable technologies. Even with adequate funding for a robust infrastructure, companies are locked in to a single technology strategy early in the development process.
TeleFlex data centers offer customers the Freedom to Innovate, with our integrated networking fabric, orchestration, and services.
- Eliminate capital costs and reduce operating expenses
- Avoid vendor & technology lock-in
- Utilize TeleFlex provided hosts and storage assets for primary hosting or to augment your own equipment
- Access TeleFlex Sandboxes for test, lab, and validation
- Use a mix of technologies to suit your needs without increasing costs
- Leverage TeleFlex engineering and partner resources to design, certify, and support your solution
- Carrier-grade switching & routing fabric (up to 40Gbps per interface) provided as a per-port service
- SDN & NFV orchestration
- On-Demand bandwidth and QoS controlled WAN & Internet access
TeleFlex delivers a boutique support experience unlike any other provider. Our engineering, support, and operational management teams are purposefully headquartered on-site to provide an unparalleled customer service experience. Remote Hands service requests are always handled by your account team, armed with in-depth knowledge of your architecture. When working on-site in our customer drop-in offices, your team has instant access to NOC management tools and in-person support from TeleFlex personnel.